[Fluxus] osx and fc12 release

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Fri Apr 16 02:14:08 PDT 2010

hi gabor

the render-to-texture.scm example works fine.  i'm using the latest fluxus app that you guys posted earlier in this thread, after the shaders fix.  i still haven't got it compiling on Snow Leopard - it's mystifying.  probably something insignificantly silly and slightly different that I haven't taken into account.

this is the code with an issue - using shaders + render-to-texture:
http://code.google.com/p/rdex-fluxus/source/checkout

cheers
evan