[Fluxus] new commits

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Wed Sep 30 07:32:48 PDT 2009

Ok, there was a slight bug in this new function that could cause
fluxus to crash if you tried to clear the history while it was in the
middle of printing to the console.  This is now fixed.

Also - added line-breaking for lines over 80 characters long, and
breaking on spaces.  this works in the console and the Repl.  AND, in
the process, finally fixed that bug with the cursor getting lost!

All checked in, now.

Cheers
Evan

On Sep 29, 2009, at 4:07 PM, gabor papp wrote:

>> I added a much-needed function to clear the screen!!!
> thanks! this is quite useful when you overload the scratchpad.
> if you type for example (namespace-mapped-symbols) in the repl,
> fluxus really slows down. this cures it.
>
>> It also clears the history in the Repl.
> ctrl+q does clears the history for me. although i'm not sure when
> this would be useful. really hardcore livecoding, when you don't
> just start from scratch all the time, but you also erase your memory?
>
> best,
> gabor

Evan Raskob
ML Studio