[Fluxus] Problems building for OSX

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Sep 28 04:01:32 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 19:37 +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> > try adding
> > env.Append(LINKFLAGS = ' -m32 ')
> > to the SConstruct file.
> i briefly checked this and it does not work, because the libraries are
> built in 64-bit mode, while plt scheme is in 32-bit. the linker
> complaints if we set the 32-bit mode and want to link 64-bit libraries.
> you can either try installing all the libraries in 32-bit mode, which is
> probably a lot of work, or wait until plt scheme compiles in 64-bit.

Does the fluxus app run on snow leopard? It might be ok if it's built on
a previous version of osx...

Here's one I built from this morning's git:
http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-git20090928-osx.zip

I thought the main problem with plt was MrEd (MzScheme is ok), so we can
proabably get a 64bit build of fluxus, it just won't work in DrScheme
until they fix it.