[Fluxus] Referencing (gh 1) in (every-frame)

henderson five hendersonfive at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:56:50 PDT 2009

Hey folks,

Still working on getting the train architecture to run as efficiently as
possible, will post up something when it's worthy enough!

In other news, another simple thing I was playing with from the tutorial pdf
is attached - but I was trying to realise how to make the (gh 1) in the
pdata deform reset to zero rather than be cumulative? Does it have to be
defined seperately outside of (every-frame)? Or if there is a simple way to
reset it to zero after it gets above a certain number? Sorry for the basic
questions, still not used to scheme yet (or general coding for that matter!)

Thanks,
Henderson

(clear)
(gain 1)
(start-audio "jack-port-to-read-sound-from" 44100 512)

(define myob (build-sphere 20 20))

(every-frame
(with-primitive myob
    (pdata-map!