[Fluxus] frisbee issues

Abe Barth-Werb abebarthwerb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:52:09 PDT 2009

hello

I have been using plt version 4.2.2

when i removed frtime/list i got the same error with etc.ss so i removed
that  this continued in all i removedthe following list
frtime/list
frtime/etc
frtime/math

but i was unable to deconstruct the following line to stop the same error
with frp-core.ss
(all-except frtime/frp-core undefined?)

Thanks
Abe