[Fluxus] updated windows build?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Nov 24 14:37:29 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

IIRC you can load text into win-fluxus by running it in a dos box as you
would in linux and passing the file as an argument to the program.

It currently crashes inside the drscheme error reporting code if there
is a scheme error (correctly written programs are stable, but this is
useless for livecoding).

I shall be looking into this soon - and releasing an up to date version,
unfortunately I can't give you a timeframe for this right now...