[Fluxus] Fluxus 0.16, OS X 10.6.1, Jack issues

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Nov 2 14:15:22 PST 2009

hi Dave,

> I can give that a try, but it's not ideal (many other utilities I use
> share these dependencies). I am not sure if recompiling everything in
> 32bit will cause problems with other things. Has anyone done this in
there's no need to recompile anything. i was just suggesting that you
should download the 32-bit version of jackosx from here:
http://www.jackosx.com/download.html

even if i recompile a new binary for you on a 10.5 machine, it will be a
32-bit version. and you will need the 32-bit jackosx, since i cannot use
the 64-bit one on osx 10.5. i don't think there's any other options at
the moment. sorry. let me know if the 32-bit jackosx works with the
current fluxus binary, if not i can try to compile a new binary with
jackosx 0.83.

best,