[Fluxus] FrTime paths

Sedi ilostmyfiles at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 12:18:35 PST 2009

Hi all,

I was going through examples with a game in mind and found that frisbee-dependent scripts didn't work at all, stopping with:

default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
"/usr/lib/plt/collects/frtime/list.ss" (No such file or directory; errno=2)

After hunting around I found that in modules/scheme/frisbee.ss some filenames were different from on my system. I'm on an unstable/experimental Gentoo with PLT Scheme 4.2.2, in case that means something.

I got it to work again, and attached a diff in case it bites anyone else. Cheers