[Fluxus] multiple midi controllers

moshino moshino at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:18:24 PST 2009

Hi (fluxers) :)

I'm trying to use fluxus with 3 midi controllers but it "seems" I can only
use one at a time.
All they work nice with (midi-cc ...) separately but if I connect 2 or more
I can only get data from one.
Fluxus detects all of them. ex:

fluxus> (midi-info)
((0 . Port 1) (1 . PAD) (2 . SLIDER/KNOB))

but when I use (midi-cc xx yy) or (midi-peek) I can only get values from one
controller. Not sure, but it seems from the first i connected to the
computer. The others act like they don't exist :(

I tried to use (midi-init 0/1/2) first in the begining of the code and then
in different places inside the render function but without results :(

I'm using Fluxus 0.16 in osx86 with a dj control mp3, a korg nanoPad and a
Korg nanoKontrol.

Does someone have a similar problem like this or some solution?

Thanx,
moshino