[Fluxus] commits

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Nov 11 10:25:00 PST 2009

i committed some changes:
- fluxus now also loads ffgl plugins as bundles on osx, which seems to
be the standard on osx instead of dylibs
- Franco M. Luque solved the problem with the freshly built osx app
quiting, the issue was explained here: http://bit.ly/9RMKV, i attached
Franco's explanation if someone is interested. really nice catch. thanks
Franco.

best,
gabor