[Fluxus] Fluxus 0.16, OS X 10.6.1, Jack issues

David Rocamora drocko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 06:23:15 PST 2009

Hello list,

I'm having a problem that I hope has a simple solution. I'm running OS
X 10.6.1 and trying to get Fluxus 0.16 working correctly. My problem
is that I can't seem to get Fluxus to connect to Jack 0.83.

Now I know the documentation says to use Jack 0.82, but that does not
support OSX 10.6. If I use the older version of Jack then Fluxus can
connect, but Jack doesn't work with the sound system.

Is this something with an easy fix? If I were to look into making a
patch to fix this where should I start?

Thanks,
Dave