[Fluxus] Output of 'gh'

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed May 27 03:18:17 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Yes, this seems to be a terminology bug - I don't really have an audio
or dsp background. fwiw the audio analysis could do with some looking
at, there are lots of quite easy ways it could be improved eg.

* a configurable number of bands
* a way of specifying frequency directly and some gaussian falloff to
tune in on particular instruments
* beat detection
* ...