[Fluxus] trouble compiling v0.16

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat May 30 23:06:16 PDT 2009

> Thank you very much! You're a lifesaver =)
you are welcome.

> btw, I don't know if this is fluxus or scons or something-else
> related, but just to let you know, i had to add #include "stdio.h" to
> a few files manualy.. don't know why though.. but now it all works
> well
probably this is because you are using gcc 4.4, which is fairly new, and
we haven't tested building fluxus with it yet. i added your
modifications to the code, but i cannot commit them at the moment,
because our source code repository at savannah has been down for a
couple of days now. thanks for reporting the problem.

best,
gabor