[Fluxus] Output of 'gh'

Janosch Peters petersj at in.tum.de
Thu May 21 10:32:55 PDT 2009

Hi list,

I've played with the 'gh' function recently, and I'd like to have a
better understanding of the output of this function. If I understood
the docs right, 'gh 1' gives me the current amplitude of the first
harmonic.

That doesent sound too complex, but what happens if you give fluxus a
signal as input where two notes are played at once, say A and C. Which
frequency is choosen as the fundamental frequency? Are the amplitudes
of the harmonics retrieved for both notes (and then added up)?

cheers,
Janosch

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X, since 0 days.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo