[Fluxus] another segfault (fixed by disabling multitexture)

Dave Foster dave.foster at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:18:44 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry if this is noise as I'm a newcomer to the list and looking at the
archives you've got a few people weighing in.  I wanted to say that I've got
fluxus from git installed and running on my Arch system (nvidia 180.44-1)
after making sure m_MultitexturingEnabled = false is present in the code.

Related, I noticed that line is in between #ifdefs of DISABLE_MULTITEXTURING
but I'm not very familiar with scons, is there a command line
switch/flag/env var I set to make that work on build?  (atm i've just
commented out the #ifdef lines to make the set statement always occur).

Looking forward to really learning how to play with this :)