[Fluxus] macbook not pro

alejo duque alejoduque at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:34:47 PDT 2009

eia, gabor,

On Mar 26, 2009, at 9:23 PM, fluxus-request at lists.pawfal.org wrote:

> there's an opengl driver issue on macs with the x3100 card. fluxus,
> blender and other programs
> crash during opengl calls. as far as i know the general consensus is
> that it is entirely apple's fault.
> you can use the puredyne linux live cd on those machines that works.

coincidentally i demoed the live-usb pure:dyne key today, we tried on
the mac books but they will only boot from the LiveCD not the
LiveUSB...and yes fluxus refuses to open no matter that it runs from
the Applications dir.

we will test again tomorrow with a pure:dyne LiveDVD image, i wonder
if it possible to load that in to ram as a boot param..will see

thanks for the tips!
/a