[Fluxus] commits

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Mar 22 13:00:15 PDT 2009

> New macros for arbitrary argument counts for vadd, vsub, madd, msub,
> mmul, mdiv - eg.:
great! this has been long-awaited. thanks.

it would be nice if we could handle other than 3 element vectors also.
especially, because these functions give back wrong result for 4 element
vectors.
(vadd (vector 1 1 1 1) (vector 2 2 2 2))
=> #(3.0 3.0 3.0)

this would make it possible to handle colours with alpha, or 2d vectors,
etc.

i know that the c vectors do not handle other than 3 or 4 element
vectors, so we should move these operators to scheme, which would
probably result in a bit of speed decrease. what do you think?

best,