[Fluxus] Any clue what is up with fluxa?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Thu Mar 12 10:17:42 PDT 2009

Scott wrote:
> Yep - osx 10.5.6!
> I had problems initially, so I ended up installing jackpilot (which
> worked better, and gives you a cool ui to see the graph), but this
> morning I removed that AND unstalled jack (port uninstall jack).
> Rebooted, and reinstalled jack.
> I'm not getting the fluxa error now, but I'm not hearing anything
> either... so now I need to look into that.
did you set up an aggregate device in audio midi setup? if not try to
create one and set the default input and output to the device. then
start jackd.

> I signed up on Savannah but haven't been approved yet. I made a tree
> with my changes.
> But you can try replacing all references to Framework PLT_MzScheme w/
> PLT_MrEd and drflux works.
thanks.

> Oh and I made some changes to drfux too to make help work (just took
> code out of boot.scm)
>
> Also - I found that I needed to turn off Multiexture, but I didn't
> with 15. Was that introduced in 16?
i'm also experiencing this. i encountered this problem around january 20
according to the list archive:
http://lists.pawfal.org/pipermail/fluxus-pawfal.org/2009-January/001893.html,
but there were no changes to this part of the code.

best,