[Fluxus] Trouble with FluxusInMred OSX - segfault in load-extension

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:33:23 PST 2009

Yep - looking at the crash-log that's the same issue.

However - for some reason fluxus.app is fragile now, but this isn't a giant
issue for me. Which I'll look into a little bit when I get a chance.

Further, I'll send you the Scons diffs, etc when I get a chance.
What's the preferred way to send diffs?

And in case you don't hear it much - fluxus is pretty awesome. And is VERY
similar to something I did in the 90s (scheme, c++, real-time, threads,
graphics, etc.) on SGIs using Chez Scheme. I've been looking for a modern
version of that environment and I think Fluxus could be it.

-Scott