[Fluxus] Trouble with FluxusInMred OSX - segfault in load-extension

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:48:50 PST 2009

Probably not good form to reply to my own first post, but I fixed it.
It was what I expected, the MzScheme shared library and MrEd library were
colliding, so I built fluxus with the MrEd Framework instead, and no
segfaults.
I still haven't got anything but a black gl window though... but I'm pretty
sure that's my inexperience.