[Fluxus] new fluxus module demo

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jun 28 11:55:47 PDT 2009

> And can we use this as a live video input module too? I'm hoping
> there's nothing special about the video image and it's just a texture.
thanks. yes, live video input is just a texture. it's supposed to be
cross platform. modules exist on all platforms. on osx it works with
quicktime, but i didn't have time to make it work in linux yet.

one thing about the video texture that it's rectangular. since fluxus
only handles power of 2 square textures you have to set the texture
coordinates manually.

best,