[Fluxus] osx app

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Wed Jun 3 06:57:30 PDT 2009

> if you type (current-library-collection-paths), it should display the
> bundle collects folder. at least it does for me. unfortunately every
> directory or file operation refers to the root folder, /, if the code is
> running from an osx app.
>
> a workaround is that you set the relative load library like this:
> (current-load-relative-directory (car (current-library-collection-path)))

it looks like the load call parameterizes
current-load-relative-directory, so it doesn't have the desired effect,
but this seems to work. ..

(current-directory (car (current-library-collection-paths)))

after having a bit of a closer look at boot.scm, would it be a good idea
to include this in the searchpaths?

(set-searchpaths
 (list
  "./"
  (string-append fluxus-data-location "/material/textures/")
  (string-append fluxus-data-location "/material/shaders/")
  (string-append fluxus-data-location "/material/meshes/")
  (string-append fluxus-data-location "/material/fonts/")
  (car (current-library-collection-paths))))