[Fluxus] Troubles with fluxa

Janosch Peters petersj at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 2 05:46:16 PDT 2009

On 06-02-2009, gabor papp <gabor.lists at mndl.hu>
wrote:

> hi Janosch,

>>  But fluxus doesent know the function "asdr". I greped thru the
>> complete
> it's adsr, not asdr.

Ok then there's a typo in the fluxus-documentation.pdf. Under "Function
Reference "asdr" is all over the place.

If I use "adsr" fluxus doesent complain anymore, but I cannot hear the
sine. Fluxa is running and connected via jack to system out (I can hear
a click sound when I start fluxa, so I guess that it is working). I
assume that there is a problem between fluxus <-> fluxa.

How can I debug this issue? Does fluxa print sth on the console when it
receives commands from fluxus?

Thanks in advance,
Janosch

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X, since 0 days.

You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo