[Fluxus] commits

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Jun 2 01:03:51 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 09:45 +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> hi,
>
> savannah git is back. i recommitted my local version. please check if
> anything is missing.

Seems Ok here, thanks for that.

I've removed the X11 libs from the build as they were unnecessary. Also
fixed framedump, which was not working.

> i also added tihomir's changes for gcc 4.4, and changes for the osx app
> relative collects path, which means that the app is not required to be
> copied to /applications anymore.

Great! Thanks for doing that. I have some more minor updates to do from
the windows version too.

> while running a self-test i noticed a nice bug with tiled-framedump :).
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaborpapp/3587806695/

Nice :) I guess to make this work you'd need to keep a copy of all the
tiles in memory from the previous frame. Right now it renders and saves
them in succession reusing the same framebuffer iirc.