[Fluxus] Problems with savannah/git

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Jun 1 03:55:21 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 12:41 +0200, nik gaffney wrote:
> > It looks like a fairly serious problem at savannah:
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2009-05/msg00023.html
>
> ive got a not completely outdated mirror at github (upto 2009-05-09)
>   http://github.com/zzkt/fluxus/tree/master

That email made it sound like any of us could just do "git push --all" I
think my copy is fairly up to date, and I'm naively hoping it will be
that simple. If the worst comes to the worst, we've just had a release,
so not much can be lost.

Actually, while I think of it - when savannah is ok again, I'd like to
get the render-to-texture code in master, and the scheme maths changes,
Scott's changes to drflux.ss and anything else people have been working
on and want to get in. It's time we had some more exciting commits :)