[Fluxus] (fluxus) live in Paris

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:14:48 PDT 2009

I only now got round to watching this and absolutely loved it.
There is something about livecoding sessions with integrated graphics and
sound that makes them very compelling to me, completely side-stepping any of
the issues recently debated on the TOPLAP list.

Great work, Milovann, I hope to once see a performance by you in person.