[Fluxus] fbo-pixels merged to master

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Jul 22 01:40:47 PDT 2009

>> - there's a slight problem with not power of 2 resolution pixel
>> primitives. then the texture is placed in the nearest power of two
>> resolution texture. and only a portion of the texture is used for
>> rendering. so if you use the pixel primitive as a texture, you have to
>> set the texture coordinates manually.
>
> is this a hardware limitation?
yes, i think in opengl implementations below version 2.0 resolution must
be power of 2.

> I've just committed a small compile error, and also turned off
> mipmapping in the example script, as I was getting the old problem where
> it was fading out as the camera moved away - I assume you're not seeing
> that?
i also fixed the compile error yesterday :). i am not seeing the
mipmapping error. how come it appeared again? i thought we have fixed it
by generating the mipmaps manually in Unbind(). do you have a new opengl
driver?

best,