[Fluxus] fluxus art movement

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Jul 20 00:53:37 PDT 2009

A long time ago it may have been linked with the art movement (the maths
lib is called dada for instance - which is the oldest part of the code).

Recently though, I think of it as being closer to the original
definition of fluxus as flowing, a continuous succession of changes -
both in terms of livecoding, and also as free software development.