[Fluxus] osx app problem

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Jul 24 04:12:03 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a mac for compatibility testing now, so I can't get away with
claiming ignorance any more with osx problems! :)

I've committed some updates to the app build process - added the openal
module and fixed some linking problems it was getting.

However, I'm getting the problem Gabor mentioned some time ago:

syntax: no pattern variables before ellipses in template at: ... in:
((import i.s ...) (export e.s ...) dep . body)

No amount of rebuilding seems to make it go away - thing thing runs ok
when I cd into the app directory from a terminal, so it must be related
to the cwd... Just wondered if anyone had got any further with this
before I investigate further?