[Fluxus] Text OVERLAY in MrEd

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:00:44 PDT 2009

Hey folks!

So before I pull my hair out (more) and start writing something (I'd
probably stick it in Renderer.cpp), does anyone know an easy way to do
a simple text overlay? I just need to dump coordinates, and messages
and things like that. 3D text seems too heavy for the task I invision.

Repurposing some of the GL text editor would be a cool idea, except
that I run under MrEd and that's part of the Fluxus app.

Ideas? Otherwise, I'll make something that works something like:

(scr-at x y) ; set "cursor"
(scr-display str)
(scr-clear)

etc...