[Fluxus] turtle draw-instance

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Jan 25 12:06:22 PST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 22:17 +0100, gabor papp wrote:
> i encountered a strange problem with draw-instance when used with
> objects build with the turtle. in the attached code i tried to build a
> square and draw it three times, but only one is displayed. am i missing
> something?

It's (draw-instance) - so it needs calling every frame.

I've been meaning to add (build-instance), but it requires primitives to
be reference counted so the original object is kept alive if it's
destroyed with instances left around.

Use (build-copy) instead, and the script does what you want I think.