[Fluxus] OS X build script

Federico Brubacher fbrubacher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:41:48 PST 2009

Hey this is my first post in the list,
I really like what I've been playing so far with Fluxus.

I ended up installing Fluxus in paralles wiith Ubuntu, with a package i
found on the page but before that I battled a little bit with installling it
on OSX but when i run the scons script it would even find math.h ? Why could
this be ?

As a noob who has only played with rendering some graphics, i cant find how
to put sounds in the mix ? Is there some documentation missing ?

Thanks a lot , and kind regards from Uruguay, I'm showing Fluxus to people
here and in Argentina

Federico

--
Federico Brubacher