[Fluxus] drscheme crash mac os + doco patch

Jan Berkel jan.berkel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:47:49 PST 2009

i did some research for our company related documentation a while ago
and there're is a conflict/tradeoff between easy editing (e.g. open
office) and easy version control (plain text, docbook, latex, textile).

there are no good solutions to address both requirements as far as i'm
aware.

another alternative would be to use the wiki again, but then you have
the problem of synching code and documentation.