[Fluxus] drscheme crash mac os + doco patch

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Jan 7 01:49:39 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 00:01 +0000, Jan Berkel wrote:
> hi,
>
> just tried to run fluxus (git head) + PLT 4.1.3 inside drscheme, as
> documented. it crashes immediately, after digging around in the
> mailing list archive i found an old email (http://lists.pawfal.org/pipermail/fluxus-pawfal.org/2008-June/001400.html
> )
> where gabor reported exactely the same stack trace I got. attached a
> patch to update the documentation.
>
> also, how many people are there using fluxus on a mac? i realised that
> the documentation is very light on mac os specific topics (using
> jackosx for example), i'd be happy to write some if there's interest.

Yes please! In all areas, but particularly the mac, the more people that
can help with fluxus the better :)

I'm moving the documentation away from the text file into an open office
doc (which should be alongside it in git). One of the things we need in
that doc is a platform dependant bit. Feel free to add to it - I'm not
sure how oo docs cope with merging - any ideas for better doc formats
for this?