[Fluxus] commit: tiled-framedump

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Jan 25 12:01:57 PST 2009

Hi all,

It's come to my attention that people have started using fluxus for more
than realtime graphics, so I've just added (tiled-framedump) for saving
out images which are bigger than the screen. It renders the image in
sections and then splices them together for you, so the resolution is
only really limited by memory - eg.:

(tiled-framedump "picture.jpg" 3000 2000)

Unfortunately it can't save the code layer yet... I could also add a
mode to (start-framedump) if people want to render out movies for imax
or something :)