[Fluxus] Compile fluxus on OS X

Janosch Peters jp at binford3000.de
Fri Jan 23 11:23:43 PST 2009

Hi list,

I cant get fluxus to compile on Leopard. I installed all dependencies
from macports except PLTScheme (I built PLTScheme from svn). The error
I encounter when I run scons looks like this:

mzc: unknown switch: "--c-mods"

--- then it compiles a while until this comes:

src/Interpreter.cpp:21:18: error: base.c: No such file or directory
src/Interpreter.cpp: In static member function 'static void
fluxus::Interpreter::Initialise()':
src/Interpreter.cpp:74: error: 'declare_modules' was not declared in
this scope
src/Interpreter.cpp:76: error: 'scheme_namespace_require' was not
declared in this scope

I read thru all related docs, but Im stuck here. Any help is
appreciated.

cheers,
Janosch