[Fluxus] osx binary app

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Feb 6 11:17:15 PST 2009

> I'm also finding myself having to build all the dependencies again
> through macports.  If i wanted to use the libs that I compiled by
> hand, what should I change in the build script?

find this part in the main SConstruct file and in the SConscript files
under modules/:

if env['PLATFORM'] == 'darwin' and GetOption('app'):
    for l in ['png', 'jpeg', 'tiff', 'GLEW', 'z', 'sndfile', 'fftw3',
'freetype', 'ode']:
        env['LIBS'].remove(l)
        env['LIBS'].append(File('/opt/local/lib/lib%s.a' % l))

this removes the libraries listed above and links them statically.

unfortunately liblo and jack has no static libraries in macports so the
dynamic libs are included in the app and all the references are changed
in the executable and modules. this is what the postbuild script does.

best,