[Fluxus] osx binary app

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:42:35 PST 2009

Ever closer...  I'm stuck here though:

---
g++ -o modules/fluxus-engine/fluxus-engine_ss.dylib -dynamiclib
modules/fluxus-engine/src/Engine.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/FluxusEngine.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/SchemeHelper.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/GlobalStateFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/LocalStateFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/MathsFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/PrimitiveFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/PDataFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/UtilFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/TurtleFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/LightFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/PhysicsFunctions.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/TurtleBuilder.os
modules/fluxus-engine/src/PFuncContainer.os
/Applications/PLT/lib/mzdyn3m.o -L/Applications/PLT/lib
-L/Applications/PLT -L/usr/lib -Llibfluxus -L/opt/local/lib -lfluxus
/opt/local/lib/libpng.a /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.a
/opt/local/lib/libtiff.a /opt/local/lib/libGLEW.a
/opt/local/lib/libfreetype.a /opt/local/lib/libode.a
/opt/local/lib/libz.a -F/Applications/PLT/lib -framework GLUT
-framework OpenGL -framework CoreAudio -framework PLT_MzScheme
ld: Undefined symbols:
_jpeg_CreateDecompress
_jpeg_finish_decompress
_jpeg_read_header
_jpeg_read_raw_data
_jpeg_read_scanlines
_jpeg_resync_to_restart
_jpeg_start_decompress
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
scons: *** [modules/fluxus-engine/fluxus-engine_ss.dylib] Error 1
---

Is this a linking error?  I'm not sure how to read this.

-Mike

--
http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org