[Fluxus] wii fluxus code

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Fri Feb 6 09:45:24 PST 2009

It's a Max/MSP patch that I made into an app, actually.  I would give
it out, but I just don't want to support it - I find the wiimote
object in Max buggy and tends to crash, which is why its a separate
app.  I just tried out darwinremoteOSC, and it's a good start but
only supports one remote, so it's not very useful.

cheers
evan