[Fluxus] osx binary app

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:17:20 PST 2009

I upgraded to the latest stable scons version and that seemed to do
the trick.  I'm still getting some errors:

scons: *** [Fluxus.app/Contents/Frameworks/libjack.dylib] Source
`/opt/local/lib/libjack.dylib' not found, needed by target
`Fluxus.app/Contents/Frameworks/libjack.dylib'.

I'm not sure how it compiled before if libjack was missing, but I'll
investigate the issue later tonight.

Cheers,
Mike

--