[Fluxus] osx binary app

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:19:00 PST 2009

I pulled again and I'm getting the same error.  I also checked what
sys.platform returns (just to make sure I'm not crazy), but it returns
'darwin' so this should work.  hrm...  If I just invoke scons without
any flags I get this:

$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
NameError: name 'AddOption' is not defined:
  File "/Users/michaelclemow/fluxus/fluxus-bd9fcec3912bfb2b2ea3a6dcca6c245f2d1d89ec/SConstruct",
line 27:
    AddOption('--app', action='store_true', help='Build OSX application')

Does that help?

-Mike

--
http://michaelclemow.com