[Fluxus] Mac OS X compile

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:14:46 PST 2009

Okay, success!  sort of...

So, you were right about the path issue, but there was another snag: a
rogue older version of mzc that was part of mzscheme from macports,
which apparently doesn't recognize the --c-mods flag.  Anyway, it
compiled!  So, thanks again for your help.

Now, however, when I go to run fluxus, I get the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: PLT_MzScheme.framework/Versions/4.1.4_3m/PLT_MzScheme
  Referenced from: /Users/michaelclemow/fluxus/fluxus/./fluxus-0.16
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Any ideas about this one?

Getting closer...