[Fluxus] Mac OS X compile

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:37:06 PST 2009

Hi Gabor,

Hrm... This looks like a compiler error to me, rather than a path
error.  Adding the plt bin directory to my path doesn't solve the
problem.  The problem being reported is that the compiler can't find
the "base.c" file when it's being imported in Interpreter.cpp.  I'm
actually not even sure where it is...

Curious...

-Mike

--