[Fluxus] website

Juego julien.deswaef at brutele.be
Mon Feb 2 09:13:30 PST 2009

Dave Griffiths a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've been thinking of using something like wordpress for the fluxus
> website - is anyone up for helping keep it up to date, or have any
> suggestions for alternative CMSes? Although it is slightly constrained
> by the server providers, it would be good to know (I'm not a web guy)...
>
> cheers,
>
> dave

Wordpress installs itself quickly. No need to know anything about
webdesign. But it's a blog. So it's 'structure' works like a journal.

If you want something more flexible (structurally), try a wiki like
http://www.dokuwiki.org (Easy install also)

Else if a blog-style cms is fine. Stick with wordpress. It's easy.

Julien

PS: sorry Dave for the double post. I didn't realise I was sending it to
you instead of the list.