[Fluxus] Immediate Segfault on 10.5.6

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Feb 1 05:02:17 PST 2009

Hi Evan,

Can you find out where in PreRender() it falls over? The stack trace you
posted doesn't seem to have line numbers. Try running fluxus in gdb -
you need to make a .gdbinit file in your home directory containing:

handle SIGSEGV nostop noprint
handle SIG33 nostop noprint pass
handle SIG32 nostop noprint pass