[Fluxus] 2 fluxus-0.14rc1  no colour only white

njcross njcross at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 12:54:06 PST 2009

On Sunday 22 February 2009 01:21:29 am you wrote:
> > inexperience with scheme. I don't understand what I'm missing here.
>
> if you send your script, we might be able to help you.
>
> > I wish there were more examples which included sound.
>
> the documentation is also very helpful. it's for 0.16, but most of the
> things also work in 0.14
> http://www.pawfal.org/dave/files/fluxus-documentation.pdf
>
> best,
> gabor

The script I write in either text buffer 1 or from
(load  "/root/quickstart.scm") is:

(build-cube)
(start-audio "alsa_pcm:capture_1" 1024 44100)
(define (render)
(colour (vector (gh 1) (gh 2) (gh 3)))
(draw-cube))
(every-frame (render))
(gain 1)

I think my problem might be (build-cube)?  It builds a white cube but seems
unaffected by the rest of the code.