[Fluxus] fluxus-0.14rc1 no colour only white

njcross njcross at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 21 12:23:14 PST 2009

I am new to Fluxus and after quite a problem compiling, my OS Mandriva 2008.0
uses mesa and not freeglut, and other teething problems like file version
numbers etc, I finaly got it to compile and load. Everything appears correct
now, I was able to get fluxus jack with: (start-audio "alsa_pcm:capture_1"
1024 44100) and I even checked to see if there was any sound getting in to
Fluxus , and there was.

The problem is that I tried the quick start in the manual and although I could
(build-cube) and a white cube appears and can be manipulated I am unable to
get it to change colour. Is it having to use 'mesa' or another library
problem?  I tried to send you the compile read out but it was too large to
send to list.
Nev.