[Fluxus] Fluxus Pawfaliki

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Fri Feb 20 11:33:38 PST 2009

Dave,
Please consider password protecting some pages on the Pawfal wiki site.
Malware spammers are using your site.  The links they add are to pages
that attempt to install software.  The four pages that should be locked
are:
FluxusContext
astroidsgames
fluxusdocscheme
computergames

I love the openness and anarchy of wikis but I really dislike that
criminals take advantage of the open environment.  I have deleted the
malware links up to four times a day and have informed the server owner
of the malware.

A simple solution we use on our MoinMoin wiki (http://www.seapig.org)
is to ask the user a simple question in order to save a page.  This
is a feature you might consider for Pawfaliki.

Thanks,
Jeff Sandys