[Fluxus] Fluxus + Ubuntu + gcc 4.3.2 + segfault

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:58:04 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm new here.  So, I successfully compiled fluxus on Ubuntu (Intrepid
Ibex) using gcc4.3.2.  There were some errors because gcc version 4.3+
requires explicit imports of things like stdlib, string.h, memory.h,
etc.  Having added those imports, fluxus finally compiled, but
segfaults immediately when I try to run it.

I'm on a macbook pro, running ubuntu intrepid ibex, gcc4.3.2,
pltscheme I compiled from source per instructions, however, the other
dependencies I obtained from repositories.  Does anyone have any ideas
about why it would segfault immediately?

Cheers,
Michael

--
http://michaelclemow.com