[Fluxus] Noisy output from (gh)

Chris Targett xin at xlevus.net
Wed Dec 23 04:32:27 PST 2009

Nah, Using Ubuntu 9.10. The example script from (help "ga") shows a

Just to verify, when fed a plain sine-wave, the following script
should just show a single bar with a constant value, correct?

(define (anim)
    (for ([x (build-list 16 values)]) (with-state
        (translate (vector x 0 0))
        (scale (vector 1 (gh x) 1))
        (draw-cube)
    ))
)
(every-frame (anim))

One interesting thing to note, not sure if it's of any significance,
but when fed a 560hz sine-wave from Jaaa the above script will show
the value of (gh 8) go from zero to full and back to zero every 4
seconds whereas other frequencies will have a much higher rate.

Cheers for the help,
Chris Targett